Vision LED Triplegeng
Buugengs are the black sheep of the flow arts world. Almost like a flattened “S” shaped staff, buugengs flow on the fundamentals of illusion. The main technique for Buugeng spinning is often staying on one plane and thus achieving the psychedelic wave-like effect of the rotating spiral. That makes Buugengs one of the most spectacular kind of props, it is not even necessary for them to glow or burn. Triplegengs are the newest variation of the prop, with endless illusive possibilities!
These collapsible Vision LED Triplegeng have a balanced weight and nice dynamic, which make manipulations with them easier and gives you great prop control. All the edges are rounded. Featuring a handle with an ergonomic form and specially designed curve. Upload your own patterns, emoji, logos, and graphics with our intuitive software!
Vision LED Triplegeng Features
Wireless Synchronization – A modern feature of LED props. You can synchronize multiple props with each other so your graphics display at exactly the same timing. Great for syncing both buugengs, double staffs, etc. Allows you to start the show simultaneously pressing only one button.
- Triplegeng (Single or Pair)
- 2 Micro-USB Cables
- User Manual
- Ready to use modes, pictures & show programs
- Tech support & free firmware updates
Vision LED Triplegeng Specifications
- Resolution/LED Count: 75 LEDs or 192 LEDs (Single Triplegeng)
- Weight: 14 oz (400 g) (Single Triplegeng)
- Total Diameter of Triplegeng: ~ 30 in (75 cm)
- Rendering Speed: 1000-4540 rows/second
- Pre-installed Modes: ~70+ pictures
- Battery: Li-Ion 2500 mAh
- Battery Life: ~ up to 7 hours
- Charging Time: ~2-3 hours
- Number of Colors: 16.7 million
- Charge & Data Connection: Micro USB cable
All props come with 1 year warranty. Receive lifetime support for this product in our service center.
We guarantee all our products don’t have any manufacturing defects. If you receive a damaged product, please do not use it. In order to provide that the merchandise is defective, take a picture of it immediately, including the box it was shipped in and email us through the Contact Us page. Defective merchandise is handled on a case-by-case basis. Shipping is paid by customer, excluding warranty cases confirmed by tech support.