Vision LED Buugeng
The Vision LED Buugeng is a fully programmable and collapsible LED Buugeng! Designed to be incredibly convenient for traveling, just fold them and put them in your backpack!
Specially developed material makes them both durable and reliable. The Vision LED Buugeng has the optimal size, weight and prop balance for extended performances. Also made to be convenient and comfortable to use for finger-spinning. Upload your own custom patterns, simple images and effects. Easily edit timelines and sequences.
Each Buugeng has a high resolution of 35 or 80 pixels and a powerful Li-ion 1000 mAh battery for up to five hours of battery life at full brightness!
Recommended: Add on wireless sync to manage images and timelines with one button on both Buugeng. Ideal to easily have both buugeng automatically in sync with one button!
Vision LED Buugeng Features
Wireless Synchronization – A modern feature of LED props. You can synchronize multiple props with each other so your graphics display at exactly the same timing. Great for syncing both buugengs, double staffs, etc. Allows you to start the show simultaneously pressing only one button.
- Buugeng kit (pair)
- Micro-USB cable
- User Manual
Vision LED Buugeng Specifications
- LED Count: 35 or 80 Pixels / 70 or 160 LEDs (Single Buugeng)
- Length: 32.5″ (83 cm) (Single Buugeng)
- Weight: ~ 1 lb (450 g) (Single Buugeng)
- Rendering Speed: 1000-4540 rows/second
- Pre-installed: ~ 70+ pictures
- Battery: Li-Ion 1000 mAh (Single Buugeng)
- Battery Life Version 1 (70 LEDs): ~ 5+ hrs (~10+ hrs in energy saving mode)
- Battery Life Version 2 (160 LEDs): ~ 2+ hrs (~5+ hrs in energy saving mode)
- Charging Time: ~ 2 hours
- Memory: High-speed flash memory up to 300+ images
- Number of Colors: 16.7 million
- Charge & Connection: Micro USB cable
All props come with 1 year warranty. Receive lifetime product support for this prop in our service center for questions, troubleshooting, repairs, replacement parts, etc.
We guarantee all our products don’t have any manufacturing defects. If you receive a damaged product, please do not use it. In order to provide that the merchandise is defective, take a picture of it immediately, including the box it was shipped in and email us through the Contact Us page. Defective merchandise is handled on a case-by-case basis. Shipping is paid by customer, excluding warranty cases confirmed by tech support.