Ultra LED Staff!
This Ultra LED Staff has been tuned for a perfect balance of Length/Weight//Thickness and is perfect for beginners or the seasoned flowpro! Features 6 solid colors, 12 multi-color patterns, strobes and morphs!
- UltraLight LED Glowsticks (2-6)
- Clear Polycarbonate tubing ends (2)
- Padded grip center section (1)
Led Staff come fully assembled, no setup required!
Ultra LED Staff Features:
- Pick Your Own Colors: What really separates the Ultra LED glowstick from the pack is the ability to fully customize your light trail patterns with just a button. Choose from 15 stunning colors.
- 12 Mesmerizing Flashing Patterns: Combine as many colors as you want at a time and match them with one of our 12 gorgeous flashing pattern options.
- 6 Beautiful Color Modes: Tons of stunning preset color modes available to explore and they can all be adjusted to add style to your spin.
- Portable: Staff breaks down into 3 pieces with impact absorbing rubber ends.
- Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty: We will exchange any defective Ultra LED Staff free of charge for as long as you own it. Lifetime Warranty does not cover general wear-and-tear or any misuse by the user including loss, theft, intentional breakage or gross misuse of the product. 1 Year Warranty on Staff Hardware.
“Center Length” to Staff Length Guide!
|1 Light||2 Light||3 Light|
|Aprox. Center Length|
|12 Inch||36″ (91 cm)||42″ (107 cm)||48″ (122 cm)|
|18 Inch||42″ (107 cm)||48″ (122 cm)||54″ (137 cm)|
|24 Inch||48″ (122 cm)||54″ (137 cm)||60″ (152 cm)|
|30 Inch||54″ (137 cm)||60″ (152 cm)||66″ (167 cm)|
|36 Inch||60″ (152 cm)||66″ (167 cm)||72″ (182 cm)|
A Staff is a is spun similar to baton twirling, and longer staffs are spun around the body utilizing arm and wrist movements. Non-contact staffs are typically lightweight in nature in order to build up momentum and speed for faster moves and tosses.
A Contact Staff is a long weighted rod which is used as a type of object manipulation, similar to contact juggling. A heavy staff is used to slow down the rotation and momentum of the staff, making balancing easier for on-body contact moves. Instead of spinning the staff with just your hands, parts of your body such as your neck, shoulders, forearms, elbows, chest, back and legs are used to control and manipulate the staff.
All of our Staffs are made using the highest quality materials and are designed to withstand abuse from ongoing drops and tosses, providing you with years of enjoyment. Each staff is engineered for optimal spinning dynamics and balance. Pro Tip: Do not leave the LED Glow Staff Endpieces in the sun or in high-heat areas, as warping may occur.
- Build: Center made from 7/8 aluminum tubing | Polycarbonate tubing ends | Customize end weights: no weight,3 oz, & 6 oz | Ultra LED Glow Stick uses 1x AAA
- Battery: Uses Replaceable or Rechargeable AAA Batteries for 12 Hours of fun Spinning!
- What’s in the package: 2-6 x Ultra LED Glow Sticks, 2 x Clear Polycarbonate tubing ends, 1 x Padded grip center section
Due to the hand built nature of this prop, we do not offer refunds on this item, but rather do all we can to repair any manufacturer defects including LED repair.
Staff Spinning Tutorials:
New and experienced flow artists can find full length staff tutorials on the Sacred Flow Art YouTube Channel.