Ultra LED Dragon Staff!
This Ultra LED Dragon Staff has been tuned for a perfect balance of length, weight, & thickness and is perfect for beginners or the seasoned flowpro! Features 7 solid colors, 4 Multi-Colors, and 12 modes including strobes and morphs! Made from high grade carbon fiber tubing, this staff is build to last! We made changing color patterns easy with a simple smart button, so you can spin at night without worry!
- 6 x Dot XL Pro LED Chips
- 6 x 3D Printed ends
- 1 x Carbon Shaft with Padded Grip Tape
- Clear Polycarbonate tubing ends (8)
- Padded grip center section (1)
Ultra LED Dragon Staff Features:
- Pick Your Own Colors: Choose from 7 bright solid colors or 4 multi-color options. Then pair with a mode!
- 12 Mesmerizing Flashing Modes: Combine as many colors as you want at a time and match them with one of our 12 gorgeous flashing patterns including strobe and morph.
- 7 Beautiful Color Modes: There are tons of stunning preset color modes available to explore, because you deserve to add style to your spin.
- Durability: Custom 3d printed compression mounted spines with bumpers prevent bending and breakage.
- Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty: We will exchange any defective Ultra Staff free of charge for as long as you own it. Lifetime Warranty does not cover general wear-and-tear or any misuse by the user. Loss, theft, intentional breakage or gross misuse of the product voids the warranty. 1 Year Warranty on Staff Hardware
A Dragon Staff is a long rod with additional wicked spokes or “spines” set at a perpendicular angle which create beautiful circles of light when twirled. This staff is a cross between a contact staff and a martial arts weapon in Kung Fu known as the “Fei Chi” or flying forked trident. Instead of the staff being held in your hand, it is rolled and manipulated around the body, creating wheels of color at each end of the staff.
Flexible or Rigid Staff Spines
The debate in the dragon staff spinning community is over whether the spines should be flexible or rigid. Flexible spines wobble when spun, while rigid spines bend/break with repeated dropping. We have put an end to the debate. Our LED Dragon Staff spine design allows the rigid spine to flex when it hits the ground and the 3D print material prevent wobbling. A perfect blend of rigid when you want it, and flex when you need it.
All of our Staves are made using the highest quality materials and are designed to withstand abuse from ongoing drops and tosses. Each staff is engineered for optimal spinning dynamics and balance. Pro Tip: Do not leave the LED Glow Staff Endpieces in the sun or in high-heat areas, so you don’t end up with a warped staff! We will exchange any defective Ultra Staff free of charge for as long as you own it. Lifetime Warranty does not cover general wear-and-tear or any misuse by the user. Loss, theft, intentional breakage or gross misuse of the product voids this warranty. 1 Year Warranty on Staff Hardware.
- Build: The Ultra LED Dragon Staff is approx. 60″ in length and built from 5/8 carbon fiber tubing for strength and a soft foam padded grip. Custom 3d printed compression mounted spines with bumpers prevent bending and breakage.
- Battery: Uses internal Rechargeable Batteries for 12 Hours of fun Spinning!
- What’s in the package: 6 x Dot XL Pro LED Chips, 6 x Custom 3D printed ends, 1 x Padded grip center section.
Due to the hand built nature of this prop, we do not offer refunds on this item, but rather do all we can to repair any manufacturer defects including LED repair. We will first ship the Dot XL Pro LED Chips immediately after your order is placed, and will ship the staff 7-14 days later after it is custom made.
Staff Spinning Tutorials:
New and experienced flow artists can find full length staff tutorials on the Sacred Flow Art YouTube Channel.