The Rainbow Morph LED Hoop
The Rainbow Morph LED Hula Hoop gives you a customized, handcrafted hoop with impeccable quality and well-balanced craftsmanship at an affordable price. This animated LED hoop presents vibrant colors and amazing visualizations.
This hoop will be handmade to order however you like! You will need to select the options you would like for your custom hoop from the drop down menus. Here are the customizable options, explained.
Free Shipping within the United States.
Your Pro LED Hula Hoop includes:
- (1) Citiva Pro LED Hula Hoop
- (1) Rechargeable Battery
- (1) Wall Charger
- (1) Sandpaper Square (to add grip)
Building Your Custom Rainbow Morph LED Hula Hoop
First, Choose Your Connector Type:
The Rainbow Morph LED Hoop will turn on and off with a simple push button closure. This design is incredibly durable, and makes switching out batteries a cinch. Perfect for events where you don’t have access to electricity! Choose between a standard ‘outer’ connection, or an upgraded ‘inner’ connection. Inner Connectors have a smooth, sleek appearance and are slightly more balanced. Outer connectors have an OFF position, BUT inner connectors do not. You will have to remove the battery when you want to turn the hoop off. See product photos for a comparison.
Second, Customize Your LED Options:
You can customize the number of LEDs in your hoop. Choose from 18 LEDs, 27 LEDs or 36 LEDs. There is NO battery gap with the 18 LED and 27 LED options, while the 36 LED option is spaced closer together, so there is a 1″ battery gap/dark spot. Keep in mind that MORE LEDs = A BRIGHTER HOOP! All hoops are handcrafted, so colors may vary from device to device. We can’t be held responsible for minor color discrepancies.
Third, Determine Your Hoop Size:
Hoop size is mostly a personal preference, but you can refer to the recommendations below if you’re a beginner or unsure. OD means Outer Diameter. If you would prefer an in-between size (31″, 33″, etc) be sure to include that in the NOTE box at checkout!
- 38″ OD (XXL) : Beginners OR curvy body types OR tall body types (over 5’8″)
- 36″ OD (XL) : Tall/curvy intermediate hoopers OR children over 12
- 34″ OD (L) : Most intermediate hoopers OR children under 12
- 32″ OD (MD) : Intermediate hoopers with smaller body types OR advanced tall/curvy hoopers
- 30″ OD (SM) : Advanced hoopers OR hoopers with a small frame
- 28″ OD (XS) : Advanced hoopers OR hoopers with a small frame OR double/poi hoops
- 26″ OD (XXS) : Advanced hoopers OR hoopers with a small frame OR double/poi hoops
Finally, Select Your Tube Material:
You can choose for this hoop to be made with white HDPE tubing or clear PolyPro tubing. With LED hoops, there is no noticeable difference in weight between the types. The main difference is that HDPE is more springy and PolyPro is more rigid. Beginners should choose the HDPE tubing because it is more durable.