Quick Wick Pro – For those who don’t drop.
The Quick Wick Pro uses a super rigid 1×7 cable spine for a much sturdier feel. The drawback? ..a certain amount of decreased shock-absorption. What does this mean? A greater chance of bending or damaging the clamp when dropped. Is the risk worth it? YES.
Backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY on manufacturing and our Lifetime Replacement Policy (see details tab below)!
Quick Wick Pro Features:
- Sold individually.
- Approximately 1.5 ounces (about the weight of 6 quarters).
- Spines are approximately 5 inches long from the outside of the tubing to the tip of the wick head.
- Stainless Steel construction for the best resistance to rust.
- 1×7 cable-spine is super rigid.
- 5 inch spine (including wick head).
- Kevlar wick is 1″ (height) x 1.5″ (wide)
- Designed to last several lifetimes if properly cared for.
- Hand-made in North Carolina, U.S.A.
- Free Nut Driver with purchase of 5 or more, it’s even easier than a screwdriver as it grips the outside of the screw head.
|Quick Wick® Sizes
Diameter of your tubing)
|5/8″ OD||14 – 16 mm|
|11/16″ OD||17 – 18 mm|
|3/4″ OD||19 – 20 mm|
|7/8″ OD||21 – 22 mm|
|1″ OD||23 – 26 mm|
If you are unsure of the Outside Diameter of your tubing (not hoop OD), please measure it. It is very important that you get the correct size Quick Wick®. Each clamp is specifically designed for certain tubing sizes. The increments are very small so precision counts.
Backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY on manufacturing (see image) and our Lifetime Replacement Policy, you can count on The Quick Wick and the people who stand behind them.
The Customer is responsible for paying all shipping costs on returns. Used fire gear of any kind may not be returned or exchanged.