The Quick Wick Iso – Gettin’ Weirder.
Similar to our original Quick Wick, the Quick Wick Iso features a longer super rigid cable spine for suspending a flame roughly 8 inches from the clamp. Use one, two, three or as many as you’d like inside a hoop for mesmerizing isolations.
Sold individually. Don’t forget Kevlar Sleeves!
- Crown Knot Wick Head, approx 1.25″ tall, 1.5″ wide
- Approximately 1.5 ounces (about the weight of 6 quarters).
- Stainless Steel construction for the best resistance to rust.
- Flexible cable-spine is rigid, like a rod, but springs back into shape when bent.
- Tested, secure and as safe as playing with fire gets!
- Designed to last several lifetimes if properly cared for.
- Hand-made in North Carolina, U.S.A..
|Quick Wick® Sizes
Diameter of your tubing)
|5/8″ OD||14 – 16 mm|
|11/16″ OD||17 – 18 mm|
|3/4″ OD||19 – 20 mm|
|7/8″ OD||21 – 22 mm|
|1″ OD||23 – 26 mm|
If you are unsure of the Outside Diameter of your tubing (not hoop OD), please measure it. It is very important that you get the correct size Quick Wick®. Each clamp is specifically designed for certain tubing sizes. The increments are very small so precision counts.
Backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY on manufacturing (see image) and our Lifetime Replacement Policy, you can count on The Quick Wick and the people who stand behind them.
Customer is responsible for paying all shipping costs on returns. Used fire gear of any kind may not be returned or exchanged.