Pixel LED Staff 32
The Pixel LED Staff 32 is a great choice for beginners & professionals looking for a programmable LED staff! This Staff comes in 55″ or 59″ and has a resolution of 32 pixels. This staff was designed as an affordable option for those looking for a fully programmable LED staff, with a balanced weight and fantastic grip. Resolution will be sure to impress but is not suitable for faces and logos. Program with simple images, patterns, and abstract designs!
With the Pixel LED Staff 32, you get 2 props in 1. Your staff is collapsible into a set of 32 pixel resolution poi! Choose from three models and two sizes for your perfect staff! See staff video in “Product Video” tab above!
Pixel LED Staff 32 Features
- Poi Kit (pair) + Soft bag + Staff Connector
- 2 Micro USB cables
- 2 Port USB Charger
- User Manual
- Windows Desktop Software (Basic image upload for Windows and Mac)
- Ready to use modes, pictures & show programs
- Tech Support & Free Firmware Updates
Pixel LED Staff 32 Specifications
- Resolution / LED Count: 32 Pixels / 64 LEDs on each end / 108 LEDs Total
- Length: 55″ (140 cm) or 59″ (150 cm)
- Weight: ~15 oz (430 g)
- Length of LED Section: ~17.25″ (44 cm) (each end)
- Rendering Speed: 1000-4540 rows/second
- Tubing: Polycarbonate – Diameter 1″ (25 mm)
- Pre-installed Modes: ~70+ pictures.
- Battery: Li-Ion 1200 mAh
- Battery Life: ~ up to 10 hours
- Charging Time: ~2-3 hours
- Memory: High-speed flash memory up to 500+ images
- Number of Colors: 16.7 million
- Charge & Data Connection: Micro USB cable
All props come with 1 year warranty. Receive lifetime product support for this prop in our service center for questions, troubleshooting, repairs, replacement parts, etc.
We guarantee all our products don’t have any manufacturing defects. If you receive a damaged product, please do not use it. In order to provide that the merchandise is defective, take a picture of it immediately, including the box it was shipped in and email us through the Contact Us page. Defective merchandise is handled on a case-by-case basis. Shipping is paid by customer, excluding warranty cases confirmed by tech support.