Pixel LED Contact Staff Pro
The Pixel LED Contact Staff Pro system is a great choice for beginners and professionals looking for a high resolution programmable contact staff! This staff is 59″ long and has resolution of 24 or 48 pixels. This staff was designed for contact staff spinners looking for proper weight balance and bright LED’s at a reasonable price point! Bright and eye-catching, this staff can be used for performances with large crowds! Resolution will be sure to impress, but is not suitable for uploading images of faces. Program with images, patterns, abstract designs, and unique special effects!
The Pixel LED Contact Staff Pro is suitable both for beginners and experienced staff spinners. Designed to be durable, you don’t have to worry about the occasional drop!
Pixel LED Contact Staff Pro Features
Image Stabilization – Carefully developed technology and tracking systems of rotation speed. Your image will never be too “narrowed” or “stretched” if you spin too fast or too slow. Spin at any speed you want, the image won’t become distorted.
Morphing – A new and unique system of dynamic images and effects, which change depending on the speed of spinning. A great deal of room to explore your creativity and show design!
- Staff Kit
- Micro USB Cable
- User Manual
- Windows Desktop Software (Basic image upload for Windows and Mac)
- Ready to use modes, pictures & show programs
- Tech Support & Free Firmware Updates
Pixel LED Contact Staff Pro Specifications
- Resolution / LED Count: 24 or 48 Pixels / 48 or 96 LEDs on each end
- Length: 59″ (150 cm)
- Weight: ~2.2 lbs (1 kg)
- Length of LED Section: ~13″ (33 cm) (each end)
- Rendering Speed: 1000-4540 rows/second
- Tubing: Polycarbonate – Diameter 1″ (25 mm)
- Pre-installed Modes: ~70+ pictures.
- Battery: Li-Ion 1200 mAh
- Battery Life: ~ up to 5+ hours
- Charging Time: ~2-3 hours
- Memory: High-speed flash memory up to 300+ images
- Number of Colors: 16.7 million
- Charge & Data Connection: Micro USB cable
All props come with 1 year warranty. Receive lifetime support for this product in our service center.
We guarantee all our products don’t have any manufacturing defects. If you receive a damaged product, please do not use it. In order to provide that the merchandise is defective, take a picture of it immediately, including the box it was shipped in and email us through the Contact Us page. Defective merchandise is handled on a case-by-case basis. Shipping is paid by customer, excluding warranty cases confirmed by tech support.