Pixel LED Contact Staff Pro
The Pixel LED Contact Staff Pro system is a great choice for beginners and professionals looking for a high resolution programmable contact staff! This staff is 59″ long and has resolution of 24 or 48 pixels. This staff was designed for contact staff spinners looking for proper weight balance and bright LED’s at a reasonable price point! Bright and eye-catching, this staff can be used for performances with large crowds! Resolution will be sure to impress, but is not suitable for uploading images of faces. Program with images, patterns, abstract designs, and unique special effects!
The Pixel LED Contact Staff Pro is suitable both for beginners and experienced staff spinners. Designed to be durable, you don’t have to worry about the occasional drop!
See video of Pixel LED Contact Staff Pro in “Product Video” tab above!
Pixel LED Contact Staff Pro Features
- Staff Kit
- Micro USB Cable
- User Manual
- Windows Desktop Software (Basic image upload for Windows and Mac)
- Ready to use modes, pictures & show programs
- Tech Support & Free Firmware Updates
Pixel LED Contact Staff Pro Specifications
- Resolution / LED Count: 24 or 48 Pixels / 48 or 96 LEDs on each end
- Length: 59″ (150 cm)
- Weight: ~2.2 lbs (1 kg)
- Length of LED Section: ~13″ (33 cm) (each end)
- Rendering Speed: 1000-4540 rows/second
- Tubing: Polycarbonate – Diameter 1″ (25 mm)
- Pre-installed Modes: ~70+ pictures.
- Battery: Li-Ion 1200 mAh
- Battery Life: ~ up to 5+ hours
- Charging Time: ~2-3 hours
- Memory: High-speed flash memory up to 300+ images
- Number of Colors: 16.7 million
- Charge & Data Connection: Micro USB cable
All props come with 1 year warranty. Receive lifetime product support for this prop in our service center for questions, troubleshooting, repairs, replacement parts, etc.
We guarantee all our products don’t have any manufacturing defects. If you receive a damaged product, please do not use it. In order to provide that the merchandise is defective, take a picture of it immediately, including the box it was shipped in and email us through the Contact Us page. Defective merchandise is handled on a case-by-case basis. Shipping is paid by customer, excluding warranty cases confirmed by tech support.