Pixel LED Pixel Hoop Pro HD – LED Hooping Redefined
Fully program your next hooping performance with the Pixel LED Hoop Pro HD. This amazing hula hoop comes in four sizes, features between 60-88 bright LEDs, fully visible and impressive even during daylight! Impress any audience as you spin complex designs, patterns, images, and even faces/text at a playback speed of 2,000 lines per second. The Pixel LED Hoop Pro HD is made from lightweight Polypro tubing. Polypro holds true as the most popular LED hoop material because of its sturdiness and smooth hooping feel. This Pixel LED Smart Hoop is so comfortable to handle that you won’t want to stop hooping, and with a 160-minute battery life, you don’t have to!
In Base Kit, you get the Pixel LED Hoop Pro HD with a simple set of features including over 500 pre-uploaded images, options to upload your own, and a simple programming software. The Wi-Fi Kit lets you use Wi-Fi Sync to control up to eight Pixel LED Pro Props from a single Pixel Smart Pro device! Upgrade to the Full Kit and you’ll get advanced PixeLighter software with 1000 built-in modes plus Wi-Fi Sync so you have complete control over multiple Pixel LED smart props from a single programmable Pixel LED Smart Pro device. You can also manage your props wirelessly using the PixeLighter App! Imagine the creative possibilities of fully programmable show customization!
Your Pixel LED Hoop Pro HD includes the following:
- Programmable Smart LED Hula Hoop (1)
- USB Cable (1)
- USB Charger (1)
- User’s Manual (1)
Pixel LED Smart Hoop Features
- Powerful PixeLighter software so you can create your own custom light shows
- PixeLighter App for Apple and Android devices
- Smart-Button to control Power and Switch Modes so you stay focused on your flow art
- Built-in Wi-Fi for Wireless Upload, Sync and Control (between multiple Pixel LED Smart Props)
- USB 2.0 Port so you can maintain your programmable LED Smart Hoop’s charge and upload flow light show programs from your computer
- 1 GB integrated Memory Card so you can store up 50 light show programs on your Pixel LED Hoop Pro HD
Pixel LED Hoop Pro HD Specifications
Tubing Diameter: 3/4” (1.9 cm)
Tubing Material: Polypro
Hoop Sizes: 25″ (64 cm) 31.5” (80 cm), 33.5” (85 cm), 37” (94 cm)
Hoop Weight: 8 oz (230 g), 10.6 oz (300 g), 11.6 oz (330 g), 12.3 oz (350 g)
Number of LEDs: 120 (25″ diameter), 150 (31.5” diameter), 160 (33.5” diameter), 176 (37” diameter)
Operating Temperatures: 23° F (-5° С) to 122° F (50° С)
Battery Capacity: 2700 mAh
Battery Type: (3) LiPo 3.7V
Average Usage Time: 120 minutes
Full Charge Time: 7 hours
Controls: Smart-Button, Wi-Fi Sync
Onboard Storage: 1 GB Memory (will hold 50 show programs)
Number of Program Images: Unlimited
Program Duration: Unlimited
Playback Speed/Resolution: up to 2,000 lines per second
In the basic configuration, you get a device with the most necessary set of functions. Together with the Pixel LED Hoop Pro HD, you will receive a large set of pre-uploaded graphics (over 500 different thematic pictures and their variations) and a simple converter software to display your images.
You can upload up to 50 different images to each device. Just connect the LED props to the PC using the USB cable and copy the pictures to the device, like to the USB flash drive. Each picture will be played sequentially for 5 seconds or one of the selected continuously, until you switch it to the next by pressing a smart button.
LED props with the basic kit are simple and easy to learn, you can get set up and flowing in just five minutes!
All Pixel Poi Pro series props are feature built-in Wi-Fi. Adding the Wi-Fi Kit allows you to automatically run multiple props from a single prop. You do not need any additional remotes or other equipment! Just use one of your Pixel Poi Pro devices as a remote and all the other devices will start simultaneously. Whether it’s one hoop controlling two at the same time, or one prop controlling up to eight props simultaneously for a large choreographed performance.
You can also manage your Pixel Pro props wirelessly using the PixeLighter app for Apple and Android devices and make your smartphone a remote control of your LED props. You can always launch the show program from any place, synchronize with your music, pause it and restart playback at anytime.
The Full Kit includes everything in the Basic & Wi-Fi kit, as well as the PixeLighter software for creating complex & fully customized LED show programs. This MS Windows software includes a large collection of images and a package of over 1000 unique modes, so even beginners can quickly get started and compose show programs of any complexity. Enjoy dozens of different image and playback effects. Our PixeLighter software is the ultimate tool to unlock the full potential of smart LED props!
PixeLighter Software Features
- Convenient image library with the ability to add your own pictures.
- Simultaneously work on show programs for several flow art prop devices in one window.
- Add music to your show program while visually adjusting the show program by melody.
- Fine-tune and edit your show program images! Features include stretching, compression, display time, number of repeats, the interval between copies, color tone, saturation, brightness, display quality. You can also correct the distortion and mirror an image.
- Intuitive graphic time alignment of images. There is no need to enter a numerical value – just adjust the image borders where you want them to start or end.
- Simultaneously preview your created show program at once on 5 devices with synchronous music playback.
- Easily copy parts of one show program to another! Use simple CTRL + C / CTRL + V keyboard combination.
- Work with any Pixel LED Smart Pro series props directly from the program interface via Wi-Fi without connecting additional wires.
The Pixel LED Hoop Pro HD comes with a 12-month warranty. This warranty covers defective parts, materials or manufacturing. Receive lifetime product support for this prop in our service center for questions, troubleshooting, repairs, replacement parts, etc.
Click here for 300+ flow arts tutorials on the Sacred Flow Art YouTube Channel!