Fire Juggling Short Sword
The Fire Juggling Short Sword is similar to fire torches but with huge flames! While with normal torches you can see only small wicks of fire, these swords show how the whole sword moves through the air, making a much more stunning visual effect!
The silicone disc between the Kevlar blade and the handle is highly heat resistant to protect your hands. The handles are ergonomic and the grip is made of a soft, spongy grip. The weight balance is very close the feel of juggling normal clubs.
Have you ever had the feeling that your juggling torches are too small for your stage performances? With these Fire Juggling Swords you’ll never have that feeling again!
Fire Juggling Short Sword Specifications
- Total Length: ~24.5″ (62 cm)
- Blade Length: ~12.5″ (32 cm)
- Weight: 9.5 oz (265 g)
- Wick: Kevlar
- Silicone Disc between blade and handle
- Use lower heat level liquid like paraffin, lamp oil or barbecue oil.
- Do not use white spirit or benzene!
- Do not keep the swords downwards continuously.
- Do not light them many times without stops. Too much heat breaks the fiberglass.
- Use background light to see the handle side precisely.
Fire Safety Tips
Before you begin practicing fire spinning please be prepared and confident. Most importantly, so nobody gets injured, wear tighter fitting clothes and never burn alone! Please review the Home of Poi Fire Safety Guidelines for detailed information on fuels, safety procedures and basic first aid for burns.
Spinning fire in public spaces can be dangerous, and you are responsible for any and all damage to property and injury to yourself and others. The North American Fire Arts Association has resources for fire artists including safety, insurance and guidelines for obtaining fire permits.