Etnica Stage Fans
These fans feature a unique ethnic, or “Etnica” pattern, which has roots in traditional Russian fan design. Use the Etnica Stage Fans in bright light or sunlight, and see the incredible reflective paint that plays with all the colors of the rainbow. The Etnica Stage Fans are the golden middle ground between the techy style fans and classical Russian fans. Their medium 15″ size allows you to comfortably perform tricks of any complexity. These fans are built with combination of a classic Russian grip and a stopper to appeal to lovers of a tech grip. Enjoy a lightweight design so you can spin for hours without any strain on the wrists!
Price is per pair of fans.
- Perfect balance & weight, for one of the most comfortable practice fans on the market!
- Ergonomic handle design for comfort & versatility of spinning styles.
- Vibrant, light-reflective colors to impress any size crowd!
- Durable Polycarbonate build to withstand occasional drops, even on concrete!
- Length: 15″ (38 cm)
- Width: 22″ (56.5 cm)
- Weight: 13.5 oz (380 g)
- Handle: Classic Russian Grip with Stopper
- Handle Diameter: 3.5″ (90 mm)
- Fan Body: Polycarbonate
Click here for 300+ flow arts tutorials on the Sacred Flow Art YouTube Channel!