Get in Shape with a Dance and Fitness Hula Hoop!
The Dance and Fitness Hula Hoop is a great beginner, fitness and dance hoop. Did you know you can burn 210 calories with just a 30-minute hula hooping fitness session?! If you’re going to give your body a great workout, why not have fun doing it! Customize your hoop so that it matches your style.
This hoop, designed for beginners and fitness hoopers, features a soft and sturdy Polyethylene (PE) tubing that easily bends back into shape if needed. This hoop is perfectly weighted, so it hoops around your body. The colorful grippy gaffer tape wound around your hoop isn’t just for decoration, it also helps keep your hoop on your body, instead of having it slip down to the ground!
You can choose from 5 hula hoop colors, each with a spectacular, unique pattern accentuated by a colorful gaffer tape. The dance and fitness hula hoop comes as a 38″ hoop, and the PE tubing comes in a durable 3/4″ 160 PSI.
Dance and fitness hooping is a fun, low-impact way to get into shape, find your flow and stay fit for life. The Dance and Fitness Hula Hoop is the best starter hoop to begin that journey!
Dance and Fitness Hula Hoop Features
- Nicely weighted hula hoop that works great for beginners or dance and fitness hoopers
- Made from sturdy, thick and soft hula hoop tubing that can easily be reshaped when needed
- Colorful grippy gaffer tape design patterns to keep hoop on body, not on ground
- Choice of tubing size, weight and decorative tape so your hoop matches your mood
About Polyethylene Tubing & PSI
Polyethylene is the ideal tubing for fitness, beginner and kid hoops. It is sturdy yet pliable, soft yet dense. Bend it back into shape if your hooping session is intense and causes your hoop to lose shape.
PSI stands for pounds per square inch. The higher the PSI, the stronger the hoop.
- 3/4″ 160 PSI PE tubing: Great dance and fitness hoops as the tubing is thick and sturdy. It is ideal for hula hoopers who want to begin their hoop journey with a durable, sturdy hoop that lets them to transition to a lighter weight tubing (HDPE or Polypro) as they progress in skill or intensity.