Cosmo LED Dragon Staff
Ultra bright with unique cylindrical styling, the Cosmo LED Dragon Staff is built to perform! Features 43 LED’s in each disk and 32 different color pattern options to provide true and bright coloration! Carefully designed for optimal balance, the cylindrical LED Dragon Staff heads provide an extra layer of aerodynamics.
While communicating to masters and artists we have realized how different the weights of the Dragon Staff affect flow styles, and consequently, how important it is to allow you to make weight and momentum adjustments by yourself. The LED Cosmo Dragon Staff features two new options for adding and adjusting weight! Add weight to the central tip inside every tube and in 18 holes along the perimeter of every disc.
Discs made of wear-resistant material which is elastic, solid, and durable. Resistant to blows and drops.
The built-in Energy Saving Mode will double your battery life with one click! It’s convenient function for long journeys as well as for performances in the dark when high light intensity isn’t needed or isn’t comfortable.
See video of Cosmo LED Dragon Staff in “Product Video” tab above!
- LED Count: 42 LEDs in each disk
- Length: 55″ (140 cm) or 59″ (150 cm)
- Battery: Li-Ion 1050 mAh
- Battery Life: ~4+ hours in full power and up to 7+ hours in energy saving mode.
- Charging Time: ~2 hours by Micro USB cable
- Pre-installed Modes: 32 Patterns + 1 Demo mode.
- Diameter of Discs: 13.5″ (34.5 cm)
- Default Total Staff Weight: ~ 2.5 lbs. (1.1 kg)
- Staff Weight Adjustment: From ~ 2.1 lbs. (970 g) to 2.8 lbs. (1.27 kg)
- Weight of Each Disc: 10.2 oz (290 g)
- Disc Weight Adjustment: Increments of 0.5 oz (13 g), up to max 3 oz (81g) added
All props come with 1 year warranty. Receive lifetime product support for this prop in our service center for questions, troubleshooting, repairs, replacement parts, etc.
We guarantee all our products don’t have any manufacturing defects. If you receive a damaged product, please do not use it. In order to provide that the merchandise is defective, take a picture of it immediately, including the box it was shipped in and email us through the Contact Us page. Defective merchandise is handled on a case-by-case basis. Shipping is paid by customer, excluding warranty cases confirmed by tech support.