Citiva Pro LED Hula Hoop
The Citiva Pro LED Hula Hoop gives you a customized, handcrafted hoop with impeccable quality and well-balanced craftsmanship at an affordable price. This animated LED smart hoop presents vibrant colors and amazing visualizations. You can choose from 20 colorful design combinations developed over years of practice and feedback.
15 beautiful color pattern options so you can pick the perfect hoop to match your energy! View the sample LED hula hoop flows in the product image section before making your selection.
The Citiva Pro LED Hula Hoop is made with love and passion in Denver, Colorado.
Free Shipping within the United States.
Your Pro LED Hula Hoop includes:
- (1) Citiva Pro LED Hula Hoop
- (1) Rechargeable Battery
- (1) Wall Charger
- (1) Sandpaper Square (to add grip)
- (1) Quick-Start Guide
Building Your Custom Citiva Pro LED Hula Hoop
First, Choose Your Connector Type:
Citvia Pro LED Hoops turn on and off with a simple push button closure. This design is incredibly durable and makes it easy to switch out batteries. Perfect for events where you don’t have access to electricity! Inner connectors have a smooth, sleek appearance and are slightly more balanced. Outer connectors have an OFF position, BUT inner connectors do not. You will have to remove the battery when you want to turn the hoop off. See product photos for a comparison.
Second, Customize Your LED Options:
You can customize the number of LEDs in your hoop. Choose from 18 LEDs, 27 LEDs or 36 LEDs. There is NO battery gap with the 18 LED and 27 LED options, while the 36 LED option is spaced closer together, so there is a 1″ battery gap/dark spot. Keep in mind that MORE LEDs = A BRIGHTER HOOP! All hoops are handcrafted, so colors may vary from device to device. We can’t be held responsible for minor color discrepancies.
Third, Determine Your Hoop Size:
Hoop size is mostly a personal preference, but you can refer to the recommendations below if you’re a beginner or unsure. OD means Outer Diameter.
- 38″ OD (XXL): Beginners OR curvy body types OR tall body types (over 5′ 8″)
- 36″ OD (XL): Tall/curvy intermediate hoopers OR children over 12
- 34″ OD (L): Most intermediate hoopers OR children under 12
- 32″ OD (MD): Intermediate hoopers with smaller body types OR advanced tall/curvy hoopers
- 30″ OD (SM): Advanced hoopers OR hoopers with a small frame
- 28″ OD (XS): Advanced hoopers OR hoopers with a small frame OR double/poi hoops
- 26″ OD (XXS): Advanced hoopers OR hoopers with a small frame OR double/poi hoops
Finally, Select Your Tube Material:
You can choose from White HDPE tubing or Clear PolyPro tubing. There is no noticeable difference in weight between the types. HDPE is softer and PolyPro is sturdier. Beginners should select a HDPE tube because it is more durable.