For Beginners and Beyond!
The Celestial Hula Hoop is made of 5/8″ Polypro and comes in 30 different colors and 10 different sizes! If your looking for a lightweight and flexible hoop, this is the way to go. All celestial hoops have a strong polycarb connection with push button and rivet so they can coil down for easy travel. Our high quality Celestial Hula Hoops are made to stand the test of time.
This is a perfect hula hoop for those just getting started or for the seasoned flowpro and we have a sizing chart below to help you select your hoop size. You can also find hooping tutorials on our YouTube Channel!
Celestial Polypro Hula Hoop Features
- 30 colors options and 10 sizes
- Lightweight polypro tubing
- Strong polycarb connector lets you quickly coil down your hula hoop for travel.
Tubing Type: PE vs. HDPE vs. Polypro
Hula Hoops are made from PE, HDPE and Polypro tubing materials.
- PE tubing is a sturdy, pliable and dense hoop material, making it ideal for fitness, beginner and kid hoops.
- HDPE tubing is a thinner, lightweight and more flexible hoop material, making it a great for hula hoop beginners.
- Polypro tubing is a sturdy and responsive hoop material. It is the most popular hoop material because it is lightweight, responsive, and has a smooth hooping feel. Although rare, Polypro is more susceptible to crack or break in very cold weather.
Hula Hoop Tube Sizing Guide
Hoops larger than 34” are only available with 3/4” tubing because 5/8“ tubing easily loses its shape at large hoop sizes.
- ⅝” is the size of a nickel
- ¾” is the size of a quarter – best for beginners
Suggested Hoop Size:
- For hula hoop doubles: 25″- 27″
- For experienced hoopers – 26″ – 30″
- For beginners – 31″-33″
- For waist/fitness hooping – 34″
Click here for 300+ flow arts tutorials on the Sacred Flow Art YouTube Channel!