For Beginners and Beyond!
5/8″ Polypro makes up the Celestial Hula Hoop, and it comes in 30 different colors and 10 different sizes!If you are looking for a lightweight and flexible hoop, this is the way to go. All celestial hoops have a strong polycarb connection with a push button and rivet, so they can coil down for easy travel. Our high quality Celestial Hula Hoops stand the test of time.
This is a perfect hula hoop for those just getting started or for the seasoned flowpro and we have a sizing chart below to help you select your hoop size. You can also find hooping tutorials on our YouTube Channel!
Celestial Polypro Hula Hoop Features
- 30 colors options and 10 sizes
- Lightweight polypro tubing
- Strong polycarb connector lets you quickly coil down your hula hoop for travel.
Tubing Type: PE vs. HDPE vs. Polypro
Hula Hoops are made from PE, HDPE and Polypro tubing materials.
- PE tubing is a sturdy, pliable, and dense hoop material, making it ideal for fitness, beginner, and kid hoops.
- HDPE tubing is a thinner, lighter and more flexible hoop material, making it great for hula hoop beginners.
- Polypro tubing is a sturdy and responsive hoop material. It is the most popular hoop material because it is lightweight, responsive, and has a smooth hooping feel. Although rare, Polypro is more susceptible to cracking or breaking in very cold weather.
Hula Hoop Tube Sizing Guide
Hoops larger than 34” are only available with 3/4” tubing because 5/8“ tubing easily loses its shape at large hoop sizes.
- ⅝” is the size of a nickel
- ¾” is the size of a quarter – best for beginners
Suggested Hoop Size:
- For hula hoop doubles: 25″- 27″
- For experienced hoopers – 26″ – 30″
- For beginners – 31″-33″
- For waist/fitness hooping – 34″