For Beginners and Beyond!
The Celestial Hula Hoop is made of 5/8″ Polypro and comes in 30 different colors and 10 different sizes! If your looking for a lightweight and flexible hoop, this is the way to go. All celestial hoops have a strong polycarb connection with push button and rivet so they can coil down for easy travel. Our high quality Celestial Hula Hoops are made to stand the test of time.
This is a perfect hula hoop for those just getting started or for the seasoned flowpro and we have a sizing chart below to help you select your hoop size. You can also find hooping tutorials on our YouTube Channel!
Celestial Polypro Hula Hoop Features
- Multiple colors and sizes so you can create that perfect hoop for to match your style.
- Lightweight Polypro tubing so you can learn all those new moves quickly!
- Strong polycarb connector lets you quickly coil down your hula hoop for travel.
Tubing Type: PE vs. HDPE vs. Polypro
Hula Hoops are made from PE, HDPE and Polypro tubing materials.
- PE tubing is a sturdy, pliable and dense hoop material, making it ideal for fitness, beginner and kid hoops.
- HDPE tubing is a thinner, lightweight and more flexible hoop material, making it a great for hula hoop beginners.
- Polypro tubing is a sturdy and responsive hoop material. It is the most popular hoop material because it is lightweight, responsive, and has a smooth hooping feel. Although rare, Polypro is more susceptible to crack or break in very cold weather.
You should try all types of hooping materials as it’s ultimately a personal preference.
Hula Hoop Tube Sizing Guide
Hoops larger than 34” are only available with 3/4” tubing because 5/8“ tubing easily loses its shape at large hoop sizes.
- ⅝” is the size of a nickel
- ¾” is the size of a quarter – best for beginners
Suggested Beginner Hoop Sizes (by height):
- If you are 5’ or shorter, you should start with a 30”-33” hoop.
- For those 5’ 5” or taller, you should start with a 32”-35” hoop.
- If you taller than 5’ 8”, you should start with a 35”-40” hoop (not available in 5/8” tube).