The Celestial Hula Hoop – HDPE for Beginners!
Pick a Celestial HDPE Hula Hoop for beginner and fitness hooping! HDPE tubing gives beginner hoopers a more rigid & durable hoop when learning new moves. This HDPE hoop comes in 2 tubing sizes and 10 different hoop sizes. All celestial hoops have a strong polycarb connection with push button and rivet so they can coil down for easy travel. Our high quality Celestial Hula Hoops are made to stand the test of time.
This is a perfect hula hoop for those just getting started in flow arts and we have a sizing chart below to help you select your hoop size. You can also find hooping tutorials on our YouTube Channel!
Celestial HDPE Hula Hoop Features
- Multiple colors and sizes.
- Durable, lightweight HDPE tubing
- Strong polycarb connector lets you quickly coil down your hula hoop for travel.
Tubing Type: PE vs. HDPE vs. Polypro
Hula Hoops are made from PE, HDPE and Polypro tubing materials.
- PE tubing is a sturdy, pliable and dense hoop material, making it ideal for fitness, beginner and kid hoops.
- HDPE tubing is a thinner, lightweight and more flexible hoop material, making it a great for hula hoop beginners.
- Polypro tubing is a sturdy and responsive hoop material and is the most popular hoop material because it has a smooth hooping feel. Although rare, Polypro is more susceptible to crack or break in very cold weather.
Hula Hoop Tube Sizing Guide
Hoops larger than 34” are only available with 3/4” tubing because 5/8“ tubing easily loses its shape at large hoop sizes.
- ⅝” is the size of a nickel
- ¾” is the size of a quarter – best for beginners
Suggested Hoop Size:
- For hula hoop doubles: 25″- 27″
- For experienced hoopers – 26″ – 30″
- For beginners – 31″-33″
- For waist/fitness hooping – 34″
Click here for 300+ flow arts tutorials on the Sacred Flow Art YouTube Channel!