The Original Barrel Clamp-on Fire Wick.
Turn any hoop into a firehoop. This super light wick attaches easily onto any hoop (or any tube, pole, staff, bike axle, etc). Any firehoop can accidentally melt or a spine fray, potentially wasting the entire product. The Quick Wick® eliminates this issue. It also allows you to change your firehoop size as your regular hoop size evolves.
Use Quick Wicks® on Taped Hoops, Sanded Hoops & Minis. Other ideas: throw some on each end of a staff, onto a bike, a helmet, get creative. The paper-thin belt is virtually unnoticeable when hooping and the clamp does not get hot.
*note: The Quick Wick for 7/8″ and 1″ inch tubing are older Version 1 models with the exposed wire wrap on the outside of the wick. All other sizes are the newer V2 design with no exposed wire.
- The original Sushi-style wick head, super durable!
- Wick size (height of wick) at 1.5″
- Spines are approximately 5 inches long from the outside of the tubing to the tip of the wick head.
- Several clamp sizes available for all kinds of tubings
- Range from 1.2 – 1.6 ounces (about the weight of 6 quarters).
- Stainless Steel construction for the best resistance to rust.
- Flexible cable-spine is rigid, like a rod, but springs back into shape when bent.
- Tested, secure and as safe as playing with fire gets.
- Designed to last several lifetimes if properly cared for.
- Hand-made in North Carolina, U.S.A.
- One FREE Nut Driver with 5 or more QWs (even easier than a screw-driver)
Backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY on manufacturing and our Lifetime Replacement Policy, you can count on The Quick Wick and the people who stand behind them.
|Quick Wick® Sizes
Diameter of your tubing)
|5/8″ OD||14 – 16 mm|
|11/16″ OD||17 – 18 mm|
|3/4″ OD||19 – 20 mm|
|7/8″ OD||21 – 22 mm|
|1″ OD||23 – 26 mm|
If you are unsure of the Outside Diameter of your tubing (not hoop OD), please measure it. It is very important that you get the correct size Quick Wick®. Each clamp is specifically designed for certain tubing sizes. The increments are very small so precision counts.
Customer is responsible for paying all shipping costs on returns. Used fire gear of any kind may not be returned or exchanged.