The 4 Wick Fire Fan
This pair of 4 Wick Fire Fans feature a unique compact design for those on the go! These medium-sized fire fans have 4 heads with easily replaceable Kevlar wicks. 4 Wick Fire Fans are lightweight, well balanced, and pure Kevlar wicks burn exceptionally bright, right down to their very ends. They are constructed from thick steel rod so you won’t harm your hands. When you’re fire fan spinning for hours, why not make it comfortable! There’s also a half-ring that lets you hold the fan tight when you aren’t spinning it. There are two ring diameters to choose from, entirely up to preference!
Sold as a pair of two fans.
4 Wick Fire Fan Features
- Hardened Spring Steel Frame so your fan has a long-life.
- Spinning Ring with Half-Ring allows for easy hand and finger spinning, increasing the range of your fire spinning movements.
- Black Powder-Coated Finish creates an illusion that your fire is floating or spinning in space.
- Replaceable Kevlar Wicks crafted to burn long and bright.
4 Wick Fire Fan Specifications
- Overall Size: 15” x 14” (38 cm x 36 cm) (±0.5″ depending on ring size)
- Ring Size – Inner Diameter: 3” (8 cm), 3.5” (9.5 cm)
- Burn Time: Up to 10 minutes
- Wick Material: Barrel Rolled Kevlar
- Wick Burn Temperature: 2200°F (1200°С)
- Frame: Hardened Spring Steel + Welding
- Frame Color: Black
- Weight: 10 oz (280 g)
Fire Safety Tips
Before you begin practicing fire flow art with your fire fans please be prepared and confident. Most importantly, so nobody gets injured wear tighter fitting clothes and never burn alone! Please review the Home of Poi Fire Safety Guidelines for detailed information on fuels, safety procedures and basic first aid for burns.
Spinning fire in public spaces can be dangerous, and you are responsible for any and all damage to property and injury to yourself and others. The North American Fire Arts Association has resources for fire artists including safety, insurance and guidelines for obtaining fire permits.
Click here for 300+ flow arts tutorials on the Sacred Flow Art YouTube Channel!